Drillmasters Marching Shoes – White
A very popular shoe among the drum and bugle corps groups due to the patented rolled heel which guides the stride into a liquid-smooth “roll-step.” Drillmasters are made of high-grade vinyl, making them easy to care for.
- – Rolled Heel guides the foot through each stride and into a “roll-step.”
- – Pivot Circle promotes precise turns and reduces torque strain on the foot.
- – Spat Notch keeps the spat elastic strap from pavement contact, keeping the spats in place without wearing them out.
- – Super-Grip Sole improves safety in adverse sruface conditions.
- – Self-Locking Lace System keeps laces tied tight.
- – Non-Marking Soles won’t leave smudges on indoor floors.
- – Full-Shoe Absorbent Lining keeps foot dry in hot or cold weather.
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.