HOW WILL COVID-19 AFFECT MY ORDER?
Many of our vendors have been closed during this time, affecting the speed at which orders can ship out. They have been working tirelessly from home and in office to process orders and get them shipped. However, timeline of shipping may be longer than usual during this time. We are not able to do any pick up orders of any kind.
Custom orders, especially batons and maces (and all related Drum Major items) are especially affected by the closures and restrictions in California. Many of the supplies needed to make these products comes from overseas and have been difficult to get. Our production staff are also working on lowered hours. We are working as quickly as we can to get every order out in a first-come-first-serve basis and will do everything we can to speed up the process. Normal production time is 12 business days once the order gets to production, however we do not currently have a set production time and orders are taking longer than usual to make. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience during these changes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to check on the status of any order.
PEACOCKS MARCHING WORLD – 2020 Accepted Terms of Payment
1. Authorized Purchase Orders (P.O.) of US schools, Associated Student Body, Military, Police and Fire units, and Government Agencies. Terms are Net 30 days. A copy of the signed Purchase Order must be received by email@example.com before the order will be processed. PLEASE NOTE: All orders using a Purchase Order must be placed and completed on line.
2. Credit Card or Debit Card- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express – The transaction name on your statement will be Peacocks Marching World – Currently this option can be used by selecting the PayPal payment option – an account is not needed!
3. PayPal – This includes the option for Bill Me Later
4. Booster Check or Money Order – Payment must be made in full before shipping. No personal checks accepted. Check over the phone are not accepted.
Please reference your order number! Make Checks Payable to Peacocks Marching World and send them to the following address:
DSI- Accounts Receivable
Attn: Peacock Marching World
505 Sroufe Street
Ligonier, IN 46767
5. Custom Orders over $2000 will require a 25% deposit or Authorized PO before start of production
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN AN ORDER IS PLACED, CHANGES AND ADD ON ITEMS CANNOT BE COMPLETED. ANY NEW ITEMS WILL NEED TO BE PLACED AS A NEW ORDER.
PEACOCKS MARCHING WORLD RETURN POLICY
1. RETURNS WITHOUT AN RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. To obtain a RAN please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-733-BAND (2263). Once you have been issued a RAN, you have an additional 15 days to return the merchandise to Peacocks Marching World using the carrier of your choice. Packages returned without a Return Authorization Number will be refused and Returned to Sender.
2. A 20% restocking and handling fee applies to all returns (including authorized exchanges) unless caused by a manufacturing defect. Damage from items being used or dropped is NOT a manufacturing defect. A shipping and handling fee does apply to exchanges and will vary depending on the items.
3. Merchandise is non-returnable after 30 days from dated invoice. Any goods not returned in this period will result in the buyer keeping the goods and being responsible for all charges. MAKE SURE TO OPEN ALL PACKAGES IMMEDIATELY. THE CUSTOMER WILL HAVE 30 DAYS TO REPORT ANY MISSING OR INCORRECT ITEMS.
4. In regards to mistake items that were sent in error: you have 30 days to let us know of any problems with your order. If a return tag is sent for any mistake items and they are not returned within 30 days, the customer will be responsible for all chargers associated with keeping them. If the return tag is not used within 5 days of receiving it, or if the return tag expires, the customer will be responsible for shipping these items back at their own expense.
5. Shipping and Handling are non-refundable and are your responsibility on returns, exchanges and reshipments.
6. Exchanges are treated as returns and a new order must be placed for any new/replacement items.
7. Custom items and made to order items cannot be returned. Damaged or worn shoes/items are not returnable. Custom and made to order items are also not able to be stopped or canceled once in production.
8. Closeout, clearance and special items are non-returnable.
9. All items that come in special individual packaging such as flags, shoe boxes, or gloves must be returned in their original packaging (different boxing for the return as a whole does not matter).
10. If an order is returned to sender for insufficient or incorrect address: the products will be credited/refunded without the shipping amount. To have the order reshipped, the order will need to be placed online again with the correct updated address. If the package was refused by the customer at delivery then restocking fees will also apply to the returned products.
11. DURING COVID-19 ALL RETURNS WILL SIT IN QUARANTINE FOR 14 DAYS BEFORE PROCESSING FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AS WELL AS YOUR SAFETY IF ANY ITEMS ARE BEING SHIPPED BACK OUT FROM RETURNS
DELIVERY TIMING & TRACKING INFO
Business days are Monday – Friday (excluding some Holidays). Order processing time is about 24 to 48 hours, orders are processed each morning (*Please note, orders placed Friday afternoon through the weekend will all be processed Monday morning. Please also be aware that holidays may affect deliver timing or order processing). Normal delivery time for non-custom items is approximately one business week. Please check the individual product page and info to see product timeline. Some items are sent directly from the manufacturer and therefore you will probably receive the product before we receive tracking information. We will do our best to keep you updated with any info we have! TO REQUEST A TRACKING NUMBER, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL REQUEST WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER TO SALES@MARCHINGWORLD.COM
If an incorrect address was entered during the ordering process or there is a return to sender status on the package, the customer will be responsible for all reshipment fees.
ON HOLD ORDER STATUS
1. If the website says your order is on hold and you checked out with a Check or Money Order, your order will be on hold until payment is received.
2. If you checked out with Purchase Order, your order will be on hold until we receive a copy of the signed P.O.
3. If you checked out with Purchase Order and wrote QUOTE ONLY, we will email you with a quote.4. If we have contacted you and resolved any questions, but your order still says “On Hold” or “Pending”, the order is still being processed and you may disregard this status.
How to SAVE TIME and MONEY
1. Order Online – Speed up the time in which your order is processed. We are happy to take your order and appreciate your business whether it comes via the website, e-mail, phone, fax, or mail. However, the fastest, most accurate, and most efficient way to get your order is done by ordering through our website. ***Group pricing is only available via www.marchingworld.com***
2. Order as a group – Shipping costs can really add up. Ordering as a group can really reduce your shipping expense.
3. Plan Ahead – Expedited Shipping is Expensive. Normal lead time is approximately a week depending on item availability (custom items excluded). Ordering with enough lead time avoids unnecessary shipping expenses.